Shiro Moto
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Bon plan achat en duo : 2ème robot cuiseur Moulinex Companion ...
600 €
Voir le deal

Solving the Riddle, Montreal, Qc

Solving the Riddle, Montreal, Qc Empty Solving the Riddle, Montreal, Qc

Message  Toku Temudjin Mar 17 Aoû - 17:55

Sorry if this ain't the good place... but since the Seikitsu pass is down, you are the only unicorn forum I can think of Wink

Well, the title says it all.

For the benefit of research on cancer, Montreal will hold it's first ina long... looooong time... an impact tournament.

As everyone knows, the Solving the Riddle series is a part of a bigger goal: to get more funding on research... research that is, if I may say it, crucial in our goal of winning against the plague that is Cancer.

As I entirely support the iniative, it will be a good way to get Montreal moving again, as well as doing something good for the society.

Here are the mains infos. Some are subject to change as I haven't been got back on the location.

Solving the Riddle - Montreal
Date: September 25, 2010
Time: registration starts at 9:30
Format: CE constructed
TO: Francis Patenaude (aka Toku Temudjin)
entry fee/donation: $20 ($10 donation)

entry fees will be paid at the door or in advance (Montreal's Grimoire du Jeu will accept the entries in person or by phone... for those who are not from the region or are not to high on giving Credit Card numbers on the phone, I will accept Paypal payment). There will be three things to think of:

- Those who pay in advance will qualify for the lunch break provided and will have their seat reserved. The room is big enough to accomodate up to 50-ish people, so it ain't THAT of a big deal. But one can be surprised. The others, welll, will have to choose between the pletora of restaurants at the neighbouring mall...or adjacent fastfood. But meh... me say Pizza iz betta' (orkish!). Remember also that some participation prize will be offered in accordance to the amount of money received 1 week before the tourney.

- Nothing stops those paying in advance to make another donation at the gate. I'm pretty sure this will be very much appreciated.

- Those who plan on coming from the US of A: You are indeed very welcome, just keep in mind that I ain't a currency geek and that the price is in current canadian dollar. If you still give 20$ US, the over will count as an extra donation.

For more infos:
http://www.alderac.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=66&t=84671

There will be a special gift to the single biggest donator of the tournament. What it will be remains a surprise.
For those who think of coming from a long way and would have to sleep in Montreal, there is a big chance that the hotel will offer some kind of a special price to accomodate you. if it isn't the case, we will provide a list of reliable hotels in the neighbourhood.

If you are from Montreal and think you can help, you can always Pm me.

I hope to see a great bunch of you on september the 25th!
Francis Patenaude - aka Toku Temudjin

PS: If you have any concern about the tourney, feel free to send me a PM of an Email at: patenaudefrancis@gmail.com. I usually answer in the next 3 hours.

Oh, and sorry if there is some spelling issues... enthousiasm often takes me to a land far from perfect calligraphy.

Toku Temudjin
Eta

Revenir en haut Aller en bas