Shiro Moto
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment : -39%
Ordinateur portable ASUS Chromebook Vibe CX34 Flip
Voir le deal
399 €

[EAW] Shinjo Dun exp. - Personality

+2
Shinjo Arada
Moto Yoee
6 participants

[EAW] Shinjo Dun exp. - Personality Empty [EAW] Shinjo Dun exp. - Personality

Message  Moto Yoee Ven 30 Juil - 16:00

[EAW] Shinjo Dun exp. - Personality Shinjo10

Shinjo Dun
F4/C3
HR0/GC9/PH2
Unicorn Clan - Samurai - Cavalry - Tactician - Experienced - Unique
Negate Dun's Force bonuses from Tactical actions.
Reaction: After the resolution of a Tactical action that Dun performed: Draw a card.
He studied under the Akodo masters at their famed War College, but he will never forget the brutality and lightning quick strikes of the Unicorn heritage.

Dernière édition par Moto Yoee le Ven 30 Juil - 16:18, édité 1 fois
Moto Yoee
Moto Yoee
Ujik-hai Raider

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

[EAW] Shinjo Dun exp. - Personality Empty Re: [EAW] Shinjo Dun exp. - Personality

Message  Shinjo Arada Ven 30 Juil - 16:05

For 9G, we have decent stats and a pretty correct ability but why this drawback, honestly ?

I just can't understand. I know he'd probably be too strong without it but then you should just have toned down the card draw to something like "tactical actions on Strategy cards".

Well, I believe he's decent and will see decks (especially with our new stronghold) but will eventually be put out for someone just better.

Shinjo Arada
Rikugunshokan

[EAW] Shinjo Dun exp. - Personality Empty Re: [EAW] Shinjo Dun exp. - Personality

Message  Moto Yoee Ven 30 Juil - 16:56

Is it just me or are our boardgame commanders (Kang and Dun) both very bad personalities card-wise?
Moto Yoee
Moto Yoee
Ujik-hai Raider

Message  Shinjo Dun Ven 30 Juil - 17:08

Moto Yoee a écrit:Is it just me or are our boardgame commanders (Kang and Dun) both very bad personalities card-wise?

No, I agree. I suck.

Guess I have to win Gencon for a new XP next week.

Shinjo Dun
Eta

Message  Shinjo Kyusuken Ven 30 Juil - 17:23

It's a good personnality with other tactical action. I think you must see him more like a the Lion stronghold than a tactician personnality.
Nevertheless he works well with Banish all doubt
Shinjo Kyusuken
Shinjo Kyusuken
Gunso

Message  MarthWMaster Mar 3 Aoû - 19:49

Wow, that's a pretty awful Tactician there.

I suppose he's not horrible, especially since Tactician appears to be the keyword they are moving non-Maiden Unicorn toward now. 4F is nice for a Tactician, too. But at 9G, I would like to have someone who does something that is not a Reaction. I just hope that this card is a hint of things to come for new Tactical actions.

But what would have really made me happy is if his static text had read instead: "Negate Dun's Force bonuses and Force penalties from Battle actions." That way, you prevent him playing his built-in Tactical action (shrugs in confusion), but also ensure that he will be exactly 4F by the end of the battle.
MarthWMaster
MarthWMaster
Ashigaru

Message  Shinjo Shono Mar 3 Aoû - 21:17

MarthWMaster a écrit:Wow, that's a pretty awful Tactician there.
But what would have really made me happy is if his static text had read instead: "Negate Dun's Force bonuses and Force penalties from Battle actions." That way, you prevent him playing his built-in Tactical action (shrugs in confusion), but also ensure that he will be exactly 4F by the end of the battle.

He can still get hit with force negs and force bumps, just not tactical bumps.

How I see it, Dun is merely for Card Draw, nothing else tbh.
Shinjo Shono
Shinjo Shono
Ashigaru

Message  Moto Yoee Mar 3 Aoû - 22:17

Funny thing I just realised... Dun's only negates the Force bonus from the rulebook Tactical action, not the action itself. So, if you drop a Thorough Prep on him, he'll still be 4F, but you'll draw 2 cards. Unopposed. Wooo...
Moto Yoee
Moto Yoee
Ujik-hai Raider

Message  MarthWMaster Mer 4 Aoû - 2:40

Shinjo Shono a écrit:
MarthWMaster a écrit:Wow, that's a pretty awful Tactician there.

He can still get hit with force negs and force bumps, just not tactical bumps.
I know; I was just musing that a blanket prevention would be preferred.
MarthWMaster
MarthWMaster
Ashigaru

Message  Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé